LOTUS ENERGIE STATIC TRANSFER SWITCHES
3kVA – 4000kVA & 25A – 600A
Lotus Static Transfer Switch (STS) Power Systems International transfer switches. Designed to provide switching between two independent AC power sources Lotus STS ensure “highest availability”of the power supply to sensitive and critical applications to transfer the energy to another supplier without any interrupts. The use of static transfer switch and 2N architecture increases the maintainability of the switch panels and upstream equipment.
Usage area of STS
Industrial IT Solutions
Single Power Supply Systems
Automatic Transfer Switches
Lotus STS can provide intelligent automatic transfer switches that can be powered from two UPS systems, differentmains supplies or a combination of both. The system also has distribution with compatibility for eight network devices to be connectedfrom its output sockets. Higher reliability levels are achieved by using dual power sources and outlets that can be programmed to schedule individual device shutdowns, or delay priorities ensuring maximum uptime and control for the user.
The front panel has an LCD display providing input & output status, alarms and key measurements information which can also be remotely monitored using RS232, USB or Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) communications
LOTUS STS (Static Transfer Switch)
- Smart control and high reliability with DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
- Thyristor controlled switching (fully static)
- Automatic and manual transfer modes
- 2×16 character LCD display, showing measurements,
- status and alarm messages, led test
- Graphic touchscreen user interface module (HMI) Option
- Led displays for easy observation of static transfer switch status.
- Audible alarm.
- Internal maintenance bypass switch
- Internal, redundant and monitored power supplies
- Calibration of measurements from front panel
- Language selection from front panel
- Input Low / High, Output Low / High, Over Temperature, Short Circuit
- Common alarm relay output.
- Possibility of monitor and control over RS232-RS485.
- Modbus (RTU) communication.
- Log records with date and time stamp up the 200 events.
- Thyristor failure detection.
- Natural cooling up to a power level.
- Hot Swap (for 2U solutions)