LOTUS Frequency Converter
LOTUS Frequency Converters are available from 10 to 4000kVA, with 50 or 60 Hz input and 60/50 or 400 Hz output. It uses double conversion technology (VFI SS 111 voltage and frequency independent compliant with IEC EN 62040-3), with an integrated output transformer to ensure the galvanic isolation of the load from mains disturbances under all conditions. The output voltage is 208 Vca three-phase (200/115V versions upon request). Frequency converters are ideal for airport, military and naval applications. A frequency converter, also known as a power frequency changer, is a device that takes incoming power, normally 50 or 60 Hz and converts it to 400 Hz output power. Different types of power frequency converters exist, specifically, there are both rotary frequency converters and solid state frequency converters.
Generally, the inverter feature is the ability to adjust the speed between 0.5 and 2000 Hz. In other words, the inverter first corrects the voltages in the networks, filters and cleans all voltage fluctuations, peaks and disturbing electrical fluctuations in the intermediate circuit element, capacitors and coils. Since they do not have inrush currents, they do not damage the network in any way and do not work with the open / close system and work at least and most frequently. Frequency converters are prefferable because they also increase energy savings in the devices.
- 3 Phase full sinus output waveform
50 Hz, 60Hz, 83 1/3 Hz, 400Hz output frequency Internal isolation transformer at output
- Ability to drive nonlineer loads
- Reliable IPM (Intelligent Power Module) techology IGBT
- DSP (Digital Signal Processor) control
- Space Vector Control technology
- 2×16 / 4×20 Character LCD display for monitoring an adjustments Audible alarm
- Programmable dry contact outputs and Modbus communication Adjustasble switching frequency
- Advanced pc program for PC connection
- Ability to set up / adjust all operational parameters through front panel and PC commuication
Input, Output over voltage, over current, short circuit,over temperature protections
- Ability of control vai external digital input or communicationProgrammable automatic restart
- Ability of cold start and battery operation
ADVANTAGES OF LOTUS FREQUENCY CONVERTERS
Our frequency converters can provide the below benefits in addition to energy savings and better process control:
- Suitable sensors and electronics are used to interface driven equipment with frequency converter. A frequency converter may be used for control of process temperature, pressure or flow without use of a separate controller
- Maintenance costs can be lowered, since lower operating speeds result in longer life for bearings and motors.