LOTUS Frequency Converter
LOTUS Frequency Converter are available power range from 10 to 4000kVA, with 50 or 60 Hz input . Also 60hz to 50hz converter or 60 Hz to 400 Hz converter. It uses double conversion technology , with an integrated output transformer to ensure the galvanic isolation of the load from mains disturbances under all conditions. Moreover,the output voltage is 208 Vca three-phase (200/115V versions upon request). As a result, Frequency converter is ideal for airport, military and naval applications. FC is also known as a power frequency changer, is a device that takes incoming power, normally 50 or 60 Hz and converts it to 400 Hz output power. Different types of FC exist, for instance, rotary frequency converters and solid state frequency converters.
What is a frequency converter?
Generally, the inverter feature is the ability to adjust the speed between 0.5 and 2000 Hz. In other words, the inverter first corrects the voltages in main.And then filters and cleans all voltage fluctuations, peaks and disturbing electrical fluctuations in the intermediate circuit element, capacitors and coils. Since they don’t have inrush currents. So that frequent convert protects your system from vital damage. Morever, converter supply clean power with converted frequency. So,LOTUS FC is prefferable because they also increase energy savings in the devices.
Features of frequency converter
Lotus FC specificitian is shown above all;
- 3 Phase full sinus output waveform
50 Hz, 60Hz, 83 1/3 Hz, 400Hz output frequency Internal isolation transformer at output
- Ability to drive nonlineer loads
- Reliable IPM (Intelligent Power Module) techology IGBT
- DSP (Digital Signal Processor) control
- Space Vector Control technology
- 2×16 / 4×20 Character LCD display for monitoring an adjustments Audible alarm
- Programmable dry contact outputs
- Modbus communication Adjustasble switching frequency
- Advanced pc program for PC connection
- Ability to set up / adjust all operational parameters through front panel and PC commuication
Input, Output over voltage, over current, short circuit,over temperature protections
- Ability of control vai external digital input
- Communication Programmable automatic restart
- Ability of cold start and battery operation
ADVANTAGES of LOTUS FREQUENCY CONVERTER
Our frequency converter can provide the below benefits in addition energy savings and better process control:
- Lotus Frequency converter has suitable sensors and electronics with interface driven equipment. Moreover, Lotus FC is used for control of process temperature, pressure or flow without use of a separate controller.
- Maintenance costs can be low.
- Bearing and motors life will be longer so, you will have operation cost beneficial
Designed and produced in Europe with advanced technology, Lotus Energy Systems offers you LOTUS-CONVERTER series 3 kVA to 1000 kVA Frequency Converters for your needs. Prominently, our 3 kVA to 1000 kVA Frequency uses IGBT technology, either without a transformer or with an additional isolation transformer.
We can assure you the best quality Frequency Converters that Lotus Energy Systems offers, such as IP20, IP22, IP23, IP23, IP32, IP44, IP55, and IP65 . Moreover, Lotus Energy Systems also offers customized solutions for our valuable customers according to their needs.Lotus Energy Systems also offers customized solutions for our valuable customers according to their needs. With European High-Technology, our 3 kVA Frequency Converters can be used in such areas as follows: Military Services, Refineries Navigation Systems, and Power Plants.
Lotus Energy Systems 3 kVA to 1000 kVA Frequency Converters from Germany are true on-line double conversion topology systems. Our Frequency Converters are assembled with the latest state of art IGBT and PWM technology with microprocessors and DSP controlled pure sine wave output converters.
The Frequency Converters are easy for installation and commissioning, designed to meet your needs and for your ultimate solutions. As a result, LOTUS-CONVERTER series 3 kVA to 1000 kVA protects and supplies 50Hz to 60Hz input and 50Hz – 60Hz – 400Hz output.