LOTUS Voltage Stabilizer
Voltage Stabilizer by Lotus Energie is a power device destined to be positioned between the mains and the user’s machine.The economic efficiency of both producers and consumers, as well as grids. Hence it is determined by the power quality of electricity. Our products provide quality energy and protects your solutions. We are prodiving solution for static stabilizer and servo stabilizer .
LOTUS Static Voltage Regulator is a power device destined to be positioned between the mains and the user.
The purpose is to ensure that the User is fed a voltage subject to a variation much lower (±1% ,±3%,±5% with regards to the nominal value) that the one guaranteed by the distributing system.
Lotus ST -1:1 Phase 1 to 60 kVA
Lotus ST -3:3 Phase 1 to 2000 kVA
- 3 phase in / 3 phase out
- SNMP or TCP (optional)
- Power 10-2000 kVA
- Input Voltage 300- 480 VAC 3 F+N
- Input Frequency 50 Hz
- Output Voltage 380 / 400 VAC 3 F+N
- Output Voltage Tolerance + – % 2
- Regulation Rate 5000 V / Sec
- Efficiency >% 97
- Operating Temperature 0 C – 40 C
- Overload 20 ms for % 500 over load
- Relative Humidity up to % 0 – % 95
- Acoustic Noise < 55 dBA
- Basic Advantages:
- Sensitive and fast TRUE RMS reading modül in 20 mil second reading
LOTUS SERVO Voltage Regulator is used with any computer system, fax, office applications for safe energy.
It protects your load from all fluctuations of the mains voltage and regulates it. It disconnects the output voltage electro-mechanically when an increase or decrease occurs and prevents all the possible problems by electronic protection .
Lotus SR -1:1 Phase 1 to 60 kVA
Lotus SR -3:3 Phase 1 to 2000 kVA
Why should you buy LOTUS Voltage Stabilizer?
Lotus voltage stabilizer is guarantees for the cost beneficial solution. Our products save your device and prevent to lose valueable device. Moreover, voltage stabilizer prevent high electricty cost.
To ensure efficiency and reliability for consumers is vital for electronic devices.In addition providing that the voltage supply is always available regardless of the input current.
Unsteady supply causes
- Reduced productivity
- Data loss
- Security failure
- Machine faults
- Inaccurate information and domestic inconveniences Those are only a few examples of potential problems. Apparently all that results in higher managing and producing cost.
The solution is to prefer a voltage stabilizer that has proven to be an effective solution able to prevent potentially dangerous situations created by input voltage instability.
USAGE AREAS of VOLTAGE STABILIZER
- Oil & gas, laser cutting, water shearing, tobacco industry, textile industry, galvanic processes, machinery in general.
- Food & Beverage industry, intensive breeding, food processing, packaging, bottling.
- Banks, hotels & tourist resorts, data centre, laboratories, small businesses, private users.
- TV/Radio stations, telecom networks.
- Hospitals, public ofﬁces & institutions.
- Solar and wind farms.
- Rural areas or locations supplied by long distributing lines such as breeding farms, tourist resorts, hotels, etc.
- Users located near distributing station and therefore subject to voltage increase.
- Swimming pool pumps, big chillers, special lighting systems, lifts) and/or particularly voltage sensitive loads (high power consumer electronics, etc.).
- Loads located near large industrial plants where individual high power devices (MV motors) can induce voltage reduction at startup.
- Island operating loads (ships, offshore rigs, loads not connected to the public grid).
ADVANTAGES OF LOTUS VOLTAGE STABILIZER
- Usually lower price.
- High efﬁciency.
- High inrush current withstand capability.
- Reduced dimension, simple to run, ‘plug&play’ operating mode.
- High output voltage stability guaranteed even for wide input ﬂuctuation.
- Absence of introduced harmonic distortion.
- Robust and reliable construction, allowing for use in hard environments.
- Overload capability up to twice the rated current (max 2 mins).
- No concerns in terms of storage, transportation, maintenance and disposal due to the fact that batteries are not used.
- Smooth and reliable regulation of the load voltage ensuring a ±0.5% accuracy even with important input voltage variation.