LOTUS Voltage Regulator
LOTUS Static Voltage Regulator is a power device destined to be positioned between the mains and the user.
The purpose is to ensure that the User is fed a voltage subject to a variation much lower (±1% ,±3%,±5% with regards to the nominal value) that the one guaranteed by the distributing system.
Lotus STR -1:1 Phase 1 to 60 kVA
Lotus STR -3:3 Phase 1 to 2000 kVA
- 3 phase in / 3 phase out
- SNMP or TCP (optional)
- Power 10-2000 kVA
- Input Voltage 300- 480 VAC 3 F+N
- Input Frequency 50 Hz
- Output Voltage 380 / 400 VAC 3 F+N
- Output Voltage Tolerance + – % 2
- Regulation Rate 5000 V / Sec
- Efficiency >% 97
- Operating Temperature 0 C – 40 C
- Overload 20 ms for % 500 over load
- Relative Humidity up to % 0 – % 95
- Acoustic Noise < 55 dBA
- Basic Advantages:
- Sensitive and fast TRUE RMS reading modül in 20 mil second reading
LOTUS SERVO Voltage Regulator is used with any computer system, fax, office applications for safe energy.
It protects your load from all fluctuations of the mains voltage and regulates it. It disconnects the output voltage electro-mechanically when an increase or decrease occurs and prevents all the possible problems by electronic protection .
Lotus SR -1:1 Phase 1 to 60 kVA
Lotus SR -3:3 Phase 1 to 2000 kVA